Bulldog Crossing offers “real life” experience with exceptional support when needed. We provide a comfortable and safe place for your “University Experience”. We can help settle students and acclimate them to American life.
When arriving (in US) things can be difficult and confusing, however your friendly Bulldog Crossing team is able to assist with local guidance like transportation, shopping, banking as well as assisting with networks and local culture. Also leasing @ Bulldog Crossing allows students to jump right into their studies without the worries of finding housing, furniture and signing leases while overseas.
Bulldog crossing offers social activities as well as space for residents to hold their own. We know finding yourself in an entirely new country far from friends and family can be a lonely and daunting experience. Our community events and programs are a great way to make new friends. Our community prides itself on helping to provide a good support system for students far from home.
- Local management and 24/7 emergency Support.
- Accurate photos and Online applications for International students.
- Furnished units available with Personalized assistance to help with understanding lease and utilities set up.
- Options for short term leases (6 & 9 months) when available
- Easy Leasing process, no social security number required.
- Room mate matching services with other international students.
- Safe quite property location with smart locks and individual locked units.
- Largest floor plans in the market with spacious community kitchen and living areas .
- Assistance with acclimation to the property and local amenities:
- Bus Stop
- Close to shopping (International market)
- Fast Food
- Grocery and specialty markets.